ipod touch video help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by badbrains, Oct 29, 2007.

1. badbrains

badbrains New Member

I have tried almost everything to upload a video on my ipod touch to no avail..I have I pod video converter, FLV2iTUNES, ect.....

what the f*** NO video will upload on it...even the ones I put thru all the steps...

How do you do it???

Marc
  2. Lostfaith

Lostfaith New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    go here and use the videora in 480x320 format fo ipodt.:

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

then add the converted vids to a playlist in itunes, and put the list under "movies" in itunes.

then when syncing it should go to your video playlist.
  3. iStealth

iStealth New Member

Make sure the video is in the right format (MP4), added to to itunes, then when syncing go to the movies or TV tab and make sure the folder where the video is stored is checked for syncing.
  4. Carlos B

Carlos B New Member

I had the exact same problem! Found out that the movie converter i was using at the time (imtoo ipod video) wouldn't work for the itouch so i went ahead and purchased imtoo itouch converter and it works fine now
  5. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

google "free youtube to iphone convertor" and "free video to iphone convertor"
    than download both of them. They work really well and very east to use
  6. badbrains

badbrains New Member

after 3 days still no luck on converting the f***k videos..oh yeah did i mention I'm on a mac!
    thanks anyways..
  7. pattyadams

pattyadams New Member

Hi

I'm having a similar problem. I've used videora (which has worked with other videos I've converted) and have converted the video to mp4, imported it into itunes but when syncing it said it wasn't in the right format. I right clicked on it and tried using convert to ipod, which it then proceeded to do...took hours and then still said it was in the wrong format when I tried to sync.
    Any suggestions please?

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. phroztbyt3

phroztbyt3 New Member

1. Download Handbrake for the mac

2. put the video thats converted into itunes under videos

3. go to the videos section.. right click that video and "convert for ipod".

4. Sync video to touch (I hope to god you know this step)

-------

O, and the 3rd step converts the .mov file to the exact specifications for the ipod, sometimes itunes gets confused and cannot add a video converted from another program onto the touch directly, so by converting that file from itunes afterwards, it doesn't even have to think about it, it just goes straight through.
  9. wangyuenz

wangyuenz New Member

this converter seems like only can convert media player format.not others, like RMVB.

10. badbrains

badbrains New Member

Firts of all thank you all for your help....I finally managed to figure it out..all i needed was quicktime 7.2.2 instead off 7.2.1 sh*t!!!