iPod Touch Update Software

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by c.br33zy, Dec 24, 2009.

1. c.br33zy

c.br33zy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Basically I have a tethered iPod Touch and the thing that it says I need to restore with to fix it with won't finish downloading. I even spent 2 days downloading the 3.1.2 firmware and when I try to restore, it says it won't work.

I'm just a tad bit irritated of this and would like to see if there is anything I can do about this, because I don't want a tethered iPod Touch (With no wi-fi in this stupid house) anymore.

And I tried to download the software, iTunes told me to download for my iPod, like 6 times.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Doesn't matter if your mad my friend, if you realized your breaking a rule, you shouldn't have left those swear words in the post.

Are you on high-speed? If not, go to a friends with high-speed, connect and download.
  3. c.br33zy

c.br33zy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm on a Cricket Broadband, but I can download a lot of other things no problem. Do I really need a highspeed connection to download it?
  4. chaoschief

chaoschief New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes, highspeed internet is so widespread now, nothing mentions it as a requirement. I remember when DSL was the best

Please Register or Log in to view images