iPod Touch unresponsive and would not turn on/off

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by reichfuhrer, Oct 14, 2010.

1. reichfuhrer

reichfuhrer New Member

Well, what a good day to have your iPod Touch broken! I was listening to some music then suddenly it restarted and that when all the problem started. I woke it up and when I was going to put in my password it dimmed terribly. I could hardly see and this goes on for a couple of times until it stopped. When I checked the wifi, it was grayed out in the setting menu so I restarted my itouch (Yes its jailbroken). It goes crazy and I decided to reset it. It goes into resetting but it stops on this screen so I reset it a second time. This time could be called successful because I was able to put in my password and look at some jokes. Then white lines began to appear and soon the whole screen was white. It began to unresponsive to touch and it repeatedly so I had to repeatedly click the power button. I tried resetting but to no avail. After several tries I completely goes black and nothing seems to bring it up. I tried charging but nothing happens. Now I stuck here with a itouch that looks like its deprived of a battery. Oh yes my itouch is a 2nd generation, jailbroken and firmware is 3.1.3.