ipod touch unrecognizable items ):

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sugono6, Aug 9, 2008.

1. sugono6

sugono6 New Member

Ok so i was trying to move all my ipod music from my ipod to my computer by using a program called j river media center. I am aware that there is a thread here explaining how to do this, and i am very very VERY upset that i didnt come here first. So i downloaded the software and then connected my ipod touch to the computer, it showed up in the j river media center with all my music and every thing looking completely fine. My friend told me about the software and that you could transfer music from your ipod to your computer with it. But when i downloaded the software i did not really know what to do so i clicked the sync button on the media player, it took about 10 seconds and then it said it synced. But no music was transferred. So i gave up and disconnected my ipod only to find that there is no music, videos, or pictures on it!!! I am confused by this because when i connected it back to the j river media center it shows all my music there, and i know the music is on my ipod because i checked the space taken in the general section of my ipod and it says that i have 2 gigs left, which is correct. Also in the pictures section it still says that there are 24 pictures but it shows them as blank blocks. All my applications are on the ipod as well.
    I am pretty sure that j river media changed the format of the items on my ipod, and i would really appreciate all help trying to fix this without having to restore.
    please help, i know im stupid. D:
    ):
    i have also included pictures if it helps at all.

Attached Files:

2. sugono6

sugono6 New Member

haha well i fixed it last night
    XD
    so nevermiiiiindddd