Ipod touch third generation

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sanga282, Jul 15, 2009.

1. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lets look at this logically:
    Camera: its possible yet illogical and unbusiness like for apple to do this so they probably wont
    Mic: highly probably with voice memos being introduced in OS 3.0 and apps like iSteam( think its called that) where you blow on the mic to reintroduce steam to the picture.
    Wifi: 100% sure it will have this but the latest version? im not so sure.
    Network connectivity (GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G(when it rolls out next january): highliy improbable so i wouldnt hold your breath on it
    Better battery: can pretty much garuntee this will be something they add because thats what Apple do
    Nike + iPod: i'd expect apple to introduce more to do with this
    Glowing apple on the back: some speculatory sites said the 3GS would have this, its possible and would be sexy but im not holding out much hope
    Screen: will expect apple to have a better screen implemented with even more quality rammed in there
    Lighter: another thing apple does well, shave a small bit fo weight off and remarket it
    Colours: possible new colours for the ipod, a gimmick that has seen nintendo through many a dryspot
  2. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hmmm you do have a point : )) and i do agree
  3. abakalad

abakalad Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ermm i disagree with the camera thing. im 100% sure of a camera.
    Good points though.
  4. roxanaroxi

roxanaroxi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i agree with u the ipod touch 3g will have a mic but im not dat sure about the camara
  5. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    What's your reasoning for the camera? You just said "illogical and unbusiness like".

What's illogical about it? What's "unbusiness like" about it?
  6. Bl00dr4g3

Bl00dr4g3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I hope they have the glowing apple on the back. the camera your right about. And the mic could be possible.
  7. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    The camera will certainly come in handy for ppl in industries such as loss adjusting or insurance surveyors, as it is much easier to carry than lugging a dedicated digicam around... So, what is "unbusinesslike" about it? I am using a SonyEricsson mobile phone as my on-the-go camera, with the Cyber-Shot kept in a safe area and only used when necessary... Too bad the touch 2G has no camera...

Please Register or Log in to view images

But still, you have good points there though, sanga282...
  8. igeoffrey

igeoffrey Member

Device:
    iPad
  9. mphantom93

mphantom93 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    About the camera thing, well endgadget had a report about how Apple ordered a LOT of cameras like they use in the iPhones to a manufacturer in China.

And the 3GS doesn't have a glowing Apple sign on the back

Please Register or Log in to view images

So I doubt the new iPod will. It was even rumored that Apple ordered so many cameras that its speculated that all iPod models will feature one this September(except the Shuffle obviously.)
  10. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Of course, those cameras could be for a new line of products, as well. Many things could happen to those cameras; Macbooks could get a big price fall, new iPod's with camera's, Mac netbook, Mac tablet, who knows? We'll have to wait until September to find out, I suppose.