Ipod Touch Synchronising Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rubmifer, Aug 6, 2008.

1. rubmifer

rubmifer New Member

Hello everybody.

I've been having trouble with my Touch since yesterday. Everytime I plug my Ipod Touch into the PC with the USB cable, my ipod isn't able to stay connected.

It first displays the green battery, and the ipod is busy synchronising. BUt after a while, it just stops, and the iPod loses connection, although it's still plugged in the pc. My battery isn't even recharging anymore. After a couple of seconds, he gets connected again, to disconnect again after some time.

I tried it several times, and on 2 different PC's, but the problem still remains.

SOmetimes it is able to finish the synchronising apparantly, but after a while it just loses connection again.

Anyone has a solution? I really want to avoid restoring my ipod touch.

Thx in advance.
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hmm, Try a different USB cable, and if it works, that probably means your other USB cable is faulty.
  3. iHAX

iHAX Banned

Hey noob you dont have to quote everything someone says we all know who you are talking to

And try using a different usb port
  4. rubmifer

rubmifer New Member

thx, reminded me that my brother also has an iPod. Tested my Touch with his cable, and it seems to be doing fine, so it's probably the USB cable indeed.
  5. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Cool, glad to help.