Ipod Touch Sucks!!!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by twindragons, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twindragons

twindragons Banned

Wen i am in coverflow and wen i browsing throught my albums, after 10 secs, my album artwork turns a little blurry. but wen i turn it (vertical position) and then turn it again (horizontal), it goes back to normal. however, then after a few more seconds, it turns blurry again. wat is the problem???
  2. toehead

toehead New Member

I have seen somebody else talk about that problem. I have never had it or seen it myself, but it does exist.

Which firmware version are you running?
  3. prada82

prada82 New Member

Did you jailbreak it???

Regards,

RP
  4. twindragons

twindragons Banned

it also happened on my 1.1.2. this is my second ipod(week 50), i had a week 48 and it had the same problem.
  5. twindragons

twindragons Banned

yes i did..
  6. iSecks

iSecks New Member

Because it can't keep all those cover albums in the memory at perfect quality while playing music + having the other apps you may not have closed open.
  7. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    o God It Sux!! You Can Play Ps1, , Snes, Nes, Gba, ITS AN ALMOST UNSCRACHABLE SCREEN !! BUT IT SUX
  8. azz2811

azz2811 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    yeah lol dont be a cow and say the ipod touch sucks (yes i did say cow)
  9. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you understand how the device works? It simply doesn't have the power to keep all of those images in memory whilst you are listening to music and have other apps open.

If the ipod wouldn't load those images in a lower resolution, it would probably freeze up while parsing the songs or some sh*t. Thank apple for making a functional device. When flicking through photos quickly, you'll notice the same "problem".

And for the love of dick, clean up your grammar or something. It's like talking to a twelve year old.

Hell, speaking of grammar problems, you're all downright disgraceful. I'm no English teacher, but dammit, it's your language we're talking about. This should all be familiar to you, it's not like I'm trying to teach you something new, this is a language you already know by now and should at least use correctly.
  10. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ungrateful little tear, think the iPod Toich sucks?

Then shut the hell up and get a damn Zune and give me your iPod Touch.

And I agree, you parents and tax payers work damn hard to get you to school. Use some proper grammar. Illiterate little piece of useless filth. Grow up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.