iPod Touch Stuck at Boot Screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cam, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cam

Cam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I was in the process of Jailbreaking my 2.2 iPod Touch (With QuickPwn 2.2), and when everything was "done", it got stuck at the Boot Logo. I can hear the weird connecting noise from the iPod, but it doesn't do anything.

I can't put it into DFU mode, too.
  2. MitchG95

MitchG95 New Member

Happened to me to. i had to restore my whole ipod and do a lot of other things to get it to work. My iPod is now succesfully jailbroken and i want to unjailbreak it because som of my apps arent installing.
  3. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    iTunes Wont recognize it when you connect it?
  4. SportsGuy

SportsGuy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that's what mine is doing too!
  5. MitchG95

MitchG95 New Member

No it didnt recognize mine either. just keep on holding home for 5 seconds then hold home and power (dont let go of home) and eventually itunes shud recognize it. worked for me. but you need to restore...
  6. gaph2000

gaph2000 New Member

The same thing happened to me yesterday and it took forever to get into DFU mode! I tried again today and its still stuck! Is there any fool-proof way of jailbreaking?
  7. Darkjacks

Darkjacks New Member

Bump...

I am stuck at the little boot up loading thingy after using QuickFreedom.
  8. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You might have to DFU Restore it again...

Edit: Why not just make your own thread? There's no need to bump such an old one..
  9. robbyizpro

robbyizpro New Member

How to get your itouch/iphone out of the apple boot logo screen

Okay listen, about a week ago i was on cydia, browsing applications, and i found blackra1n. I installed it, and the boom, my ipod reboots and gets stuck at the apple logo boot screen. TRUST ME i tried every thing to get it out of it, but nothing worked. Then i tried something else and it worked.

Note: For some you guys might have jailbroken it and this happened and for some people, you might be the same way as me.

Do these things in order or it MAY not work.FIRST SHUT OFF UR IPOD, AND DISCONNECT IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER
    1]First, what you have to do is put it in DFU mode. To do this hold the power button and hold the home button for about 8 seconds, or until there is no more logo.
    2]After you have succesfully put you itouch or iphone into DFU mode, what you have to do is open itunes on your computer, WITHOUT you itouch connected to it.
    3]Then all you have to do is connect your itouch to the computer, and wait about one minute.
    4]After that minute, hold the home button for 5 second and then hold the power button down as well. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT REMOVE YOUR FINGER FROM THE HOME BUTTON. After about 15-30 seconds your ipod should be detected.
    5]Once it is detected, restore it and you will be good.
    FOR ANY 1G itouch users, i suggest using redsn0w to kailbreak your ipod. I hope this worked because it did for me. EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR YOU JUST WANT TO TELL ME IT WORKED. MY EMAIL IS.....lolrobbygreerlol@aim.com
  10. MollyAnna

MollyAnna Guest

Oh my god

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THAT TOTALLY f***ING WORKED!! whoo! haha i switched to the 4th gen ipod, and my 1st gen ipod touch was jailbroken so i dumped it so i could give it to my mom, and now it's stuck at the little pineapple(yes pineapple haha) screen, but the thing you said to do totally worked and now i'm restoring my ipod back to factory settings! :] thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.