iPod Touch Stuck At Apple Logo

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by peterafroman, Jun 2, 2008.

1. peterafroman

peterafroman New Member

Heres the story.. i just updated to 1.1.4 so i downloaded ZiPhone to get installer back. I did so then i downloaded the usual SMB,Customize. Then I downloaded a instrument player i dont know the exact name but yea. And i downloaded "daftband instruments". I let the iPod respring and it gets this loading icon at the apple logo . Now I cant do anything with it its stuck on the apple logo.I tried restarting it nothing, connect to iTunes nothing, connect to WinSCP nothing. So what am i to do and what happen to it?
  2. soccerstud92

soccerstud92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    u r probally gonna have to restore... go to ziphone and try rebooting in normal mode...(not restore) i downloaded the band app and wen i opened i, it frooze on the screen, so i had to hold home and sleep till it restarted (dont hold it to long, dont want to send it into restore mode!)
  3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Link in my siganture...
  4. Magically delicious

Magically delicious New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yea they petty much covered it but if your ipod ever gets stuck and goes to the apple logo manually shut it off as soon as possible then turn it on normally.this can help avoid any problems.
  5. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dude, i know your a beginner, but SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST. There have been at least 7 threads like this that i know of. THere's 2 options. 1. delete the last app you installed before the ipod got stuck at boot logo via ssh. 2. Restore