iPod touch : Songs doubled, album art not showing...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Luna, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Luna

Luna New Member

Hi guys!

I tried posting about it on the official apple support forums, but I was surprised to see that I didn't get any reply in 3 days, so I'm going to rely on you now.

Please Register or Log in to view images

You seem much more active and helping.

I was recently the proud owner of a 64g iPod touch. I've been playing around with it and everything works fine, except a few things.

- Sometimes, when I sync an album, all of its tracks will appear twice on my iPod touch and its music list in iTunes. I have to delete them manually each time.

- For some unknown reasons, all the album illustrations except a few (2 or 3) did not show at first. A friend of mine told me to use Media Monkey instead, which I did. When I tried to put the illustration in it, a message appeared saying something like "One or more tracks could not have the picture applied to it. For this, you will have to link the picture with the album's folder". I did that too, and it worked for a few albums, but still not for a bunch of them... Plus, if it works sometimes, it's only for 4 or 3 songs of the album, not always all of them. I've looked and everything seems to be well tagged.

- I've got a lot of .FLAC files. Would you guys know by any chance a good converter?

Other than that, everything works perfectly. I'm just a little picky.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'm the kind of person who likes everything to be well organized and blahblah.

Do you have an idea?

Thank you very much!