iPod Touch Software Upgrade?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Rskate2, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Rskate2

Rskate2 New Member

Hey guys,
    I searched around but couldn't find my answer. I updated my ipod from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 successfully but i want to get the wiggle icons by installing the "iPod Touch Software Upgrade". When i installed this and tried to open it it is asking for a password and login. I tried "root" for login and "alpine" for pass but didn't work. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you,
    Rskate2
  2. Blaze_Blaster

Blaze_Blaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do u have a jailbroken ipod touch. If not the only way to move the icons is by actually paying 20$ for the real upgrade which let's u get to move the apps and save certain pages as an app. I wouldnt recommend it though it seems like a bunch of bull
  3. Rskate2

Rskate2 New Member

No yea its jailbroken i got the Installer app on there and everything and installed BSD Subsystem and its on my Springboard, but when i open up the iJailBreak app it asks for a password. Im just not sure what else it could be.

Thanks
  4. soccerb12ku

soccerb12ku New Member

i want to know the same thing...
  5. Rskate2

Rskate2 New Member

does anyone know what method I'm using? If so and you got it to work can you please help me out?

Thanks guys
  6. Rskate2

Rskate2 New Member

no ono really knows what's wrong with this? How did you guys get your wiggly icons to work?