ipod touch software upgrade page.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by dDk, Feb 11, 2008.

1. dDk

dDk New Member

As soon as my ipod touch is connected and i open itunes, i get the software upgrade page with the options of "no thank you" "remind me later" or "go to software upgrade", i don't want it and i've tried clicking remind me later or no thanks but they both lead me to a page that gives me a description of all the tools, with only one option "ok"...as soon as it's clicked it get transfered to the itunes store and when i click back on my device i get the same description page with the ok and the process repeats...lol?

How do i get my page with my ipod details and such back? What, they trying to FORCE us to buy the upgrade?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. VincentPun

VincentPun New Member

Same problem here.
  3. Nebula

Nebula New Member

Easy to fix on a Mac: just block all internet access of iTunes with Little Snitch and there you go. : )
  4. dippy

dippy New Member

im getting the same problem i cant put on music or nothing anymore can someone make a fix for this for PC?
  5. dDk

dDk New Member

Still can't find a way to get ird of it, but if you click on "no thanks" and hurry up and press the "x" on the ysncing screen it should be fine..but happens again everytime the ipod is plugged in
  6. jltdhome

jltdhome Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Checked with Apple. This is a known bug. Even if you buy the apps youre going to get it. Theyre working on getting rid of it.