Ipod touch screen

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rlp92, Jul 5, 2008.

1. rlp92

rlp92 New Member

Im going to be getting my ipod touch soon and i dont know if i need a screen protector. I have seen some youtube vids that it cant be scratched, but im not sure if they are true. So if it is pretty strong, the worst that will happen is having it in the same pocket as my keys.
  2. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know I used to carry my iPod touch in my pocket which holds keys, metal pens, and a cell phone but I have had no problem with the screen. Even so, I still use the Invisible Shield by Zagg just to be cautious. I myself have the full body which covers the front and back, and that is $24.95. I got that just because the back can scrath very easily...

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield...es-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

Thats the link to buy it, and I STRONGLY recommend the invisible shield as a screen/back cover for your iPod.
  3. rlp92

rlp92 New Member

4. TheDuke1122

TheDuke1122 New Member

I've had a cheap one from best buy on for months and it still looks like new.
  5. rlp92

rlp92 New Member

i would rather not get one at all if i dont have to, cause i heard that the screen isnt as smooth as it was before. So if it doesnt scratch with some ear phones pushed against it, i would rather leave it.

edit: ive been lookin at some threads in different forums and it seems like people after months of use with keys in their pockets and other items, it still hasnt scratched with no protection. So i think it should hold up to the 3 or 4 times i accidentally put it in my pocket with my keys.
  6. ipodamanda

ipodamanda New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't have my screen protector on my ipod Because it keeps showing bubbles on the screen when you put it on, so I just keep the screen protector off.