iPod touch Screen recording.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RubyRa1n, Jul 27, 2010.

1. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    All right so I have an av cable and it works great on my tv I can play apps and watch movies right on my tv (not via scren splittr) so I was wondering if u can play on the tv I can play on my computer because I have the red white and yellow inpot slots on my computer tower so inshould be able to play through my compute with out iTunes well it's a greatt thought but idk how to make it work if some1 can tell me how I cam do this like is there a program that takes signals from thos input slots and brodcasts them in a windo. All this can leads o then I could record screen play of my iPod. Thanks for the help guys
  2. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Windows Movie Maker?
    or
    iMovie?
  3. zengshengliu

zengshengliu New Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    As long as you have the necessary driver installed for your motherboard/video card, you should be able to use any programs that can record video. I believe you can use windows movie maker as Lux2GX stated.
  4. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I can plug my av cable In then just play hru windows movie make?
  5. HeadReaper

HeadReaper Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    It sounds as easy as plugging it in and using a screen capture software. But not everything is as easy as it sounds.
  6. zengshengliu

zengshengliu New Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Actually windows movie maker does not capture video directly. You need to find another software that does that.
    I believe if you have a webcam, your webcam software should be able to do that, as long as you select the input as the video port not the camera(but I am not sure about this)
  7. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sorry if idont make thi clear in the bigining thanks for all the advice but I'm wondering how to just play my iPod display through the computer. If someone aswered this already I didn't understand.
  8. avikar1

avikar1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Use Veency and get a VNC client.
  9. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    does veency let me see my ipod on my compputer screen? cause i have a vnc and a server all working on my ipod. and last time i checked all it does was let me see the computer on my ipod.
  10. avikar1

avikar1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    No, you use your computers VNC client to hook up to your iPod and see your iPod on the computer. you can even control it, but its kinda laggy.