Ipod touch screen problems.. :/

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chuck67, Apr 8, 2009.

1. chuck67

chuck67 New Member

Hey people.. dont wanna make this long so im gonna make it as short as possible. I got an ipod touch 3 weeks ago and when i got it home i noticed that it looked really weird like it had no color, and the blacks were like a greyish color and what not.. well i later found out that it had the negative screen issue mentioned here -> http://www.apple-touch.com/ipod-touch-screen-problem-negative-black-effect-1534.php. well none-the-less 2 weeks later i exchanged it for another 1 at bestbuy.. well right away when i powered on the new one i noticed a big difference with it and the other one i had. this had much more color and the black levels and everything looked fine on it. i even copied a few vids,photos,album covers etc to it to make sure it looked ok.. and it did much better then the other one. but what i began to notice with this one is that everything sort of has a brownish orangish tint to it. i took a few screens to show you guys what i ment. soes anyone elses? id hate to have to make another trip to best buy for another defective screen. :'(

Please Register or Log in to view images

http://img219.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0002.png

note you may have to highlight the url i posted and paste it in your browser to see the images.. please note im typing from my touch so excuse the sloppiness.

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks for all your help!
  2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    screenshots will not show the tint
  3. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. igeoffrey

igeoffrey Member

Device:
    iPad
    you have to take a pic of the actual ipop, the screenies will be normal because the problem is not with the software, but the hardware. your screenshots look fine. take a real picture of the ipod itself.

Edit: Crap Blackbelt won...
  5. chuck67

chuck67 New Member

boy do ifeel stupid. xD ok let me get my bros phone and ill try and take a pic..