iPod Touch Safari Issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheGnarlyWalrus, Mar 17, 2009.

1. TheGnarlyWalrus

TheGnarlyWalrus New Member

As of yesterday, i have not been able to use the internet with my iPod. This is not a network issue, as three other computers are all connected and working fine, including a wireless laptop. What happens is the following;
    I go to settings, wifi, look for my security-enabled, which is saved, and connect.(I have tried forgetting the network, and then putting in the security code, and i have connected successfully that way.)
    I then go to SBsettings, and it shows i am connected as it displays my "Wi-Fi IP Address" and it displays it; xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, My status bar also displays that i am connected (The three blue pulses)
    But when i try to use Safari, is says "Safari cannot open the page because you are not connected to the internet."
    Also, apps like Facebook, Cydia and Youtube all lack a connection.
    I would appreciate any help, as this problem is becoming very frustrating for me.
  2. Rydog11

Rydog11 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try restarting your iPod. Or deleting the connection and entering it back in again, like you did before. This is the weirdest problem I've seen in awhile, I hope it's as simple as restarting.
  3. Yuli214

Yuli214 New Member

This happens to me all the time and also I don't know what to do I guess is the iPod. But I would also need some help please.
  4. Mokkeri_fin

Mokkeri_fin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    me 2

Please Register or Log in to view images