ipod touch restoring?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Insanelygreat01, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    i have an 8gb ipod touch jailbroken with all my apps. when my dad saw how cool it was he is wanting to get one for himself and jailbreak it. but he doesnt want to jailbreak it himself or let me do it if something goes wrong.(i ve alredy explain you can just restore but he wants to be as safe as possibal.) but my qustion is if i can take the backup itunes made for my ipod and then restore my dads new ipod with that same backup and will my dads ipod still have installer.app and have everything working just like my ipod?! if you know anything on how to do this or if this will work please respond! thanks!
  2. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i can walk ure dad through i just walked a person through no problems and he is 1.1.2 jailboken if u want my help add me on my msn mcarter324@hotmail.com
  3. Jake2392

Jake2392 New Member

if he doesnt trust his own son i doubt he'll trust a random kid from the internet
  4. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i see no other choice maybe u want to talk to the guy i helped im trust worthy well im trying to help out or ask ure dad
  5. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

6. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    he was typing fast and not paying attention to care about capitals and periods etc really but besides tht why dont u try helping instead of talking about his grammar

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

Well I provided him a link for some video tutorials. And I was not only making references to capitals and periods only, his spelling was the same as a 7 year old. Is it too hard to type something out like a normal person? If you want people to help you, I don't see why not. Same goes to you sharkie, this is not MSN.