Ipod touch questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jwlk, Jan 8, 2009.

1. jwlk

jwlk New Member

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions about my Ipod touch. My first question would be, is it possible to get applications (the games and the utilities and stuff) from a friends itunes. My second question would be if that friend got it from his friend, would i still be able to get them onto my ipod? The third question is, i know that you can get music from other peoples itunes, but is there any way that you can get it from your ipod to your itunes? im okay with downloading something if neccissary(and free) but i have one that is already installed, if it is any good (with out paying the money for it) can you tell me
    its called media widget

P.S. Oh yeah, also i have a contour flick hard case do u guys think thats any good?
    also do u recommend a screen protector(i still have the one that came with the ipod lol) and if you do which one?

Last question i heard the ipod was supposed to come with a cleaining sort of cloth. is that true? because i didin't get one
    i have a 2g btw

Thanks a gain
    JWLK

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ob2is4me

ob2is4me New Member

you prob threw away the cloth. it comes wraped in a little peice of plastic that looks like trash

Please Register or Log in to view images

and i would say just buy a screen protector for a plam. because they work just as well and unlike the others which cost like $20 they only cost around $2.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Q. is it possible to get applications (the games and the utilities and stuff) from a friends itunes.
    A. No - each Appstore download is keyed to your devices 40 figure ID and can only be used with the device it was purchased for.

Q. if that friend got it from his friend, would i still be able to get them onto my ipod?
    A. You are now talking about something that is both illegal and banned from discussion in these forums.

Q. i know that you can get music from other peoples itunes, but is there any way that you can get it from your ipod to your itunes? im okay with downloading something if neccissary(and free) but i have one that is already installed, if it is any good (with out paying the money for it) can you tell me
    its called media widget
    A. you can try Music Rescue or Share Pod

Q. i have a contour flick hard case do u guys think thats any good?
    A. Man you ask too many questions, you tell us what YOU think of it first...

Q. also do u recommend a screen protector and if you do which one?
    A Yes I do recommebd a screen protectos and woudl aleays pay up for this, check reviews on the iPod Lounge.

Q. i heard the ipod was supposed to come with a cleaning sort of cloth. is that true? because i didin't get one.
    A. Yes you did. Just use a glasses lens cloth if you lost it - it's a good replacement.

Now I think you should stop being lazy and learn to use Google and the Search function on this site. It will help a lot and not everyone will be as forthcoming as me in future if you don't.
  4. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You forgot sumthing;
    *BOW*
  5. jwlk

jwlk New Member

OH! sorry i wasent aware it was illegal or against the rules here. my friend said he did it and i was curios.. anyway im really confused. i have everything that came with my ipod, the usb cable the plastic thing it came it, the stickers and little booklets and everything but no cloth??!? am i missing something? i mean guess i could check my moms car, but if its not there where can i get another ipod one, (i don't want one for the glasses, either the one that comes with the ipod or another better one) I wouldn't think that a replacement one from apple would be exp*nisve because it comes with it and everything.. so if you can buy one or if there is anything better please tell me