Ipod touch question.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shadixmax, Mar 27, 2010.

1. shadixmax

shadixmax New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright, i'm having problems with the power button on my ipod touch 2g 16gig. the button isnt responding anymore and the power off screen keeps popping up once and awhile. i havent been able to find any information on repairing the button so i have this question, is there a way to save information or rather keep my user information from the ipod? ex. i have an app that allows me to send messages across the world to random people to whom it doesnt give names and the only way to contact them is through the messages you recieve, i have people on there that i'd very much like not to lose contact with, and was wondering if just maybe i could save that kind of information and not lose it? or even move it to a different ipod because i'm thinking of simply getting another ipod. any help would be greatly appreciated, and i apologize if this is confusing to anyone if need be i can try to clarify my question further for you. thanks again before hand. and sorry to bother you all.

-Shadix max
  2. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Back up in iTunes. It saves everything.
  3. shadixmax

shadixmax New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    will that save my app data like i asked? and allow me to put it into a different ipod?
  4. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well it saves your app data, but I'm not sure if you can put that backup that is made into another iPod.