Ipod touch protective screen cover, Air bubbles?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ..'Ant'.., Apr 18, 2009.

1. ..'Ant'..

..'Ant'.. New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I just got my new case for my ipod touch and dont know how to put that protective screen cover over it without getting any air bubbles. I tried so many times but there is always air bubbles. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Buried

Buried New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You should have got the ones that are better quality, or you can try waiting a couple of days; myself I went to the Apple store and they told me some of the products have permanent or really slow to dissapear air bubbles, either be patient, or if it doesn't disappear, I reckon you should go to the Apple store
  3. hotfuzz

hotfuzz Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The way i did mine was..

Get the protective cover and wet the back of it, get a business card or credit card or something, get a tissue at then end and place it on and push all of the water into the tissue. Then just leave it to fry for an hour or so.

Automatic reaction that i expect from this is....this is dangerous water might get in and damage your iPod, but i did it and as long as your not an idiot and flood it with water it is pretty safe.

Although completely up to you, there are many ways....remember google is your friend!!
  4. ..'Ant'..

..'Ant'.. New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Okay well I think its a cheap protective screen cover since it came with a random case I bought.