Ipod Touch Problems with headphones and Speaker

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by mmueller408, Jun 28, 2009.

1. mmueller408

mmueller408 New Member

Hi folks this is my first post.... I have a second generation Ipod Touch 8gb... I downloaded the new OS 3.0 and since then i have been having problems with not being able to listen to the ipod through the speaker and also through the headphones.... I have had to RESET the ipod by holding the power and stop buttons until the ipod goes to a complete restart. Is anyone else having the same problem? I am also having a bad time with the battery life I use to be able to go about two to three days before having to recharge my ipod. I only use it about 4-5 hours a day while at work... Now I only get maybe 12 hours total out of a full charge.... I dont use wifi only music, no apps... Can someone please help me fix these problems... Thanks for your time and possible help in this situation...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i had that battery problem too. What REALLY worked was for me to go into settings and go into mail settings and turn push off to fetch manually, now my ipods been lasting hours longer. Good luck on the other proble though

Please Register or Log in to view images