ipod touch problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 12manny34, May 12, 2010.

1. 12manny34

12manny34 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    PLEASE READ EVERYTHING HERE!!!:

it all started when I needed more money on gangstar WCH, when the money patch from cydia failed to install, instead of pressing Return To Cydia, I just pressed the home button, after that my ipod was running very slow, so I went to SBSettings to free up memory, but it only increased by 1MB, a few seconds later... IT FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I held on to the power button, it dimmed down the screen, after a few minutes, I held the power and home button for 10 seconds and it turned off, when I turned it back on, it was in recovery mode (which is okay, im tethered anyways) so I plugged it in my laptop and opened blackra1n to boot it up, but when i saw the geohot picture, the screen dimmed just a little bit, and it turned off, I turned it back on it was still in recovery mode, when I came back from school that day, i plugged it back on my computer and my laptop doesnt make that noise or recognize it. please help, I registered this website just to type all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    lol I just noticed I never use a period!!!
  2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    dfu mode is your friend! just google it.
  3. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Um I'm not exactly sure. you might have to restore. Keep trying what your doing
  4. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You DFU restore and jailbreak with Spirit. It will be untethered too.
  5. 12manny34

12manny34 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok guys ill try the DFU mode, I just got sprint so i might gust jailbreak it untethered, thanx
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh yeah and i just want to say hi to ipod touch fans! you guys always find a solution to my problems!
  6. iTz-zAcKoMg

iTz-zAcKoMg New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    DFU mode should ALWAYS work. It's pretty much last resort. Just update to 3.1.3 and JB with Spirit.

Please Register or Log in to view images