Ipod touch problem Help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lololo619, Mar 7, 2010.

1. lololo619

lololo619 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi all!

I have a problem and i need help, any help would be good

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well my problelm is that my ipod touch 1g 8gb doesnt work it doesnt turn on or anything is just black screen standing there

I already tried the 10 seconds pressing the home and on and of button but it doesnt work i even kept pressing them for 2 minutes and nothing

I connect it to the wall charger nothing
    I connect it to the pc nothing!
    I put it into dfu mode and it works my pc sees it but when i clic restore or shift restore my ipod says error 1601

I already tried using a method from a user here (jawcl) the ifix windows uploads the file but when it says disconnect and connect ipod it doesnt put a white screen

Tried using all versions of itunes but nothing seem to work

Aditional info: i got it to restore like 3 times
    but the first time it work like for 1 hour and then a white screen appeared

the second time it worked but when i put it in sleep mode it didnt turn on again even with the home and on buttonç

the third time
    it restored but then it froze than again the 10 seconds work and it turn on i said: well another restore wont do any harm but when it finish restoring the plug to itunes screen appeared but then it turns off and now it wont turn on or anythin and i keep getting error 1601

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    make sure its off, hold the home button, then plug it in. it might turn on and then you'll see the "connect to itunes" screen.

restore.
  3. minigoal

minigoal Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You have a technical problem!!! Go to the closest apple store and get it fixed!!!
    Good luck!!1
  4. hammythomas

hammythomas New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try connecting iPod to the built-in port of a different computer to see if that works or Make sure iPod is the only device in your FireWire or USB chain. Disconnect everything but the mouse, keyboard, and your iPod, then see if it will turn on.
  5. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if none of those things work ^^ take it to an apple store.