iPod touch poster

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by beppo, Nov 12, 2007.

1. beppo

beppo New Member

hey this is a poster that I made of what I think the next iPod touch will look like. there isn't much of a difference. There are 4 speakers on the front side of the iPod. Some new apps on the menu. widgets (weather maps stocks and others from dashboard). Camera (only on the 30 and 60GB) and external volume control. I was also thinking about putting a play/pause button in between the up and down volume buttons. Bluetooth for shareing songs and headphones. SMS texting whould be through one of those free texting websites. I made it in paint so thats why it probably doesn't look as good as it should (or maybe its just me). please tell me what you think.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. tonyd09

tonyd09 New Member

it needs some touching up on photoshop.

the apps doesnt seem plausible, like widgets, and the icon picture for games.

the volume buttons were a good add

the storage size seems too unreal, atleast for this point of time. 60 gigabytes would be a little too much for a flash storage device in today's technology.

but not bad though. i like the idea of the speakers though, but you put a little too many speakers though, lol
  3. frankdot

frankdot New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    i love the ideas but i doubt apple will make anything like the improvements you predict in the next 5 years
  4. ShadowJPD

ShadowJPD New Member

I would love to have a camera on mine. If Apple decides to add that on, then I would sell my current model and buy a new one in a heartbeat. Kewl speakers...

BTW, nice mockup. May need a bit of touching up, but cool indeed.
  5. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Not bad...
    For Paint