ipod touch plays some songs..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alexak93, Feb 3, 2009.

1. alexak93

alexak93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok so i have an ipod touch 2g jailbreak. and i have already shearched for the soulution but could not fine one. ok so i have a jailbroken ipod. jailbroke it yesterday. and i downloaded some songs from the itunes store on the ipod. and today i loaded some from my computer. and the problem is that i can only play some songs. like i can play some songs that i put on my computer. and songs i downloaded from the itunes store on the ipod. but the rest of the songs i uploaded with my computer i cannot play. it says its playing.. but i hear no sound. and my volume is turned up all the way also. and the songs on my ipod do play on my computer. so can somebody help me please?
  2. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wait that was kinda hard to understand. Have you tried playing the songs on your computer? And where do you get your songs? Because if you get them through Limewire or something not everything is legit or real songs.
  3. alexak93

alexak93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i get my songs threw itunes. and i have tried to play them threw my computer... and every signle song on my library works.
  4. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    try re encoding them at a different bit rate. Don't go over 320. I would try 128 to be safe and if it plays them at that bit rate go to 192.