iPod Touch Pauses itself when playing music or videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sct_nh, Feb 17, 2008.

1. sct_nh

sct_nh New Member

my ipod touch (1.1.3 16gb) is randomly pausing music and videos every couple of minutes. it only started yesterday. i can just press play to continue but its really annoying. ive been on 1.1.3 for almost a month with no problems and now this keeps happening. any ideas? and ive had my ipod since sept 07.

the headphone jack is in fine and im not jailbroken! and i have the app pack.
  2. Brendin

Brendin New Member

SAME, but im on 2.2.1, it randomly pauses, sometimes more often sometimes less, ive restored many times
    PLZ help us!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

4. Brendin

Brendin New Member

i have and restored many times
  5. scoot0903

scoot0903 New Member

Rebooting, Restoring, Downgrading Firmware... Nothing worked for me. I tried every tip that I could and no matter what I tried, the IPod paused itself at random times during playback. Well after this happening for a couple months I just put my ipod on the shelf and forgot about it. Last weekend I decided to pick it up and play one of the apps. I noticed it was completely dead so I plugged it in. Upon plugging it in, I noticed I couldn't even turn it on for a while until the battery was charged enough to do so.

Bottom line... The battery died, fully charged... and now NO SKIPPING and I have used it for a couple weeks now and for hours at a time.

Just thought I would post my remedy in case someone else stumbles upon this forum like I did some time ago. Hope this helps someone.
  6. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Dont bump old threads... please...