iPod Touch Out of Stock at Best Buy? No worries, try Walmart.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Complexis, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Walmart locally (USA) just got a shipment of the new iPods. Though they are apparently available only to a "limited" number of Walmarts.
  2. TexasJr

TexasJr Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Unfortunately not where I live

Please Register or Log in to view images

one guy didn't even know a new iPod Touch had come out. He figured it wouldn't be out for about another year
  3. willytboy

willytboy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Lol I had something funnier I live in Australia and the iTouch came out a couple of days ago. I rang a couple of places when the iTouch was going to be release apparently Apple release before every one else. I rang a place call "Dick Smith" I asked him when are you guy's getting the new iPod Touches in when it came out on the day Apple had them in stores his answer.... can't really say when but we would be getting them before christmas -_-
  4. rengb6

rengb6 New Member

I just bought mine from a Walmart superstore tonight at 12:00 right when they released!!! They said they didn't have any (even though the website said that they had) so my boyfriend decided to go to customer service. Just as we were about to leave we were called back into the electronics area because the nice sales man found the case of ipods! It had just just been delivered. So my boyfriend and I finally got ours after checking every apple store in MD, VA, and DC as well as all of the best buy in MD!!!
  5. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    A Year? no. Every store will have them before the end of the year.
  6. TexasJr

TexasJr Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I know thats why I thought it was so funny. My girlfriend was like, at least best buy knows what they are talking about.
  7. link07

link07 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  8. Supertouch

Supertouch Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I haven't seen or heard of one in Canada yet, but I haven't looked too hard. Had a dream about one last night though
  9. TexasJr

TexasJr Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Dude thanks for posting! if you hadn't posted that I wouldn't have tried one more time with walmart and I wouldn't have found out that they had just gotten their shipment. When I went into the store they were barely even putting them up for display
  10. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I just went to Target, they said worldwide they all just got shipments, usually this happens with every product but not always

Please Register or Log in to view images