iPod Touch or iPod Nano?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Zungie, Mar 25, 2009.

?

Touch or Nano?

1. Touch

94.7%
  2. Nano

5.3%
  1. Zungie

Zungie New Member

I have enough money to buy the 8GB Touch, and was wondering if it was worth the extra £50...

I like to play lots of music, and hate bad sound quality. The app's are making me swing for the touch, but I don't wanna go for the touch just for app's. I don't really watch many movies on the go, but it would be nice to have something to entertain myself on those long car/train journeys. Is there any like "OMG, THIS IS AWESOME" features on the Touch which makes it worth the extra £50?

Thanks.
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hmm, I wonder what everyone is going to recommend on an iPod touch forum...
    Anyway, iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

3.5inch widescreen is very nice for movies, and the SQ from the iPod touch 2Gen headphone out is pretty good (One of the best ones out of any mp3 somehow) You can also have Internet if you didn't know since that is another brilliant selling point.
  3. sbdxaric

sbdxaric Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    touch. nuff said.
  4. 1YNQMWQVHZ

1YNQMWQVHZ Active Member

What thechungster said is pretty much about the iPod Touch, and I think you should go for it.
  5. rcfreak339

rcfreak339 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The 50 bucks more for a Touch is a good deal! Id pay the extra 50 bucks for a almost scratchprof 3.5 touch screen, bright display, audio rockers, speakers, hundred of fun Apps, iTunes built in the device, Jailbreakable. Hell I'm wondering who stupid enough to buy a Nano when you could get all that for just 50 bucks more....
  6. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well, pretty weird question to ask on a forum called iPod Tocuh FANS...

but i would say because big developers liek EA are making games for the iphone, and whenever u take your ipod touch out, people would be like wow...

so that what i use against my friends!

7. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'd get a Touch, it's worth the extra 50.
  8. cfcciom

cfcciom New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The Touch is the gadget to have. Not only is it great to flash about, it is easy to navigate, has a lot of functions and is much more personal than the Nano I feel. I own both, and I much prefer the Touch - it goes everywhere with me. The extra £50 is down to personal opinion at the end of the day, but I'd say it is worth it in an instant. Web-browsing is also absolutely wonderful on the Touch, not to mention the iTunes store. And the jail breaks, and the speakers, and the...

You get my point

9. JayTraceur

JayTraceur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a 16gb IPT2G and i love it

Thinking about getting another 8GB one for the hell of it, i honestly don't know why though :/
  10. Valgua

Valgua New Member

I have a nano 3g and I bought a touch 3 days ago, mainly to watch movies. I am very pleased with my choice and there is soooo much more that you can do with a touch besides listening to music and watching movies! It is the best hand held internet navigator I've ever seen. I also own a pretty good hand held pc, but it pales in comparison with my touch. You can read books and comics. The screen is so sharp and clear that after a while you simply forget that you are not actually reading on paper. I could go on and on, but the message is simply this: the ipod touch is the coolest device ever!