Ipod touch on a treadmill

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by techman41973, Jun 10, 2009.

1. techman41973

techman41973 New Member

Have any of you been able to effectively use your IPOD touch, WALKING (not running) on a treadmill (web browsing, e-mails etc).
    Im about to buy one and if it helped me to be productive and provide a distraction while excercising, all the better.
  2. Mew2012

Mew2012 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ipod touches dont have legs, silly
  3. flips30240

flips30240 New Member

lolz he built it stronger louder better and FASTER!!!!!!!!! jk i can use it whilst jogging
  4. JayTraceur

JayTraceur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Of course you can, just pocket your iPod and put in your headphones, you should be fine for listening to music. But if you want to the other stuff then be prepared to drop your iPod :/
  5. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Can you do this with your phone? If you can, I am sure you can do it with your iPod touch. Be sure to get a silicon case for minimal slippage.
  6. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Yups, a silicon case is a must if u want to use ur iPod touch while exercising on a threadmill... In fact, when I was staying in a Westin hotel several weeks back, I used the excellent threadmill in the gym and while listening to the iPod...

What i did was to put the iPod on the "dash" in front of me and as I set the speed of the threadmill to a slow jog, there was no worry of the iPod slipping off suddenly...