Ipod Touch not responding!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alston250, Apr 17, 2008.

1. alston250

alston250 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok i serched and i dont think anyone have the same problem like my ipod touch does. Ok let me say everything: i went on a flight yesterday, watched a few movies them sleped a bit (it was a 13 hour flight from Hong kong to London) then i decided to hear some music so i dug in my bag and got my ipodtouch out and turned it on.... The apple sign came up and then it told me to type in my password and i tried to type but it DIDNT RESPOND TO ME! I tried again and t still dossent work. I pressed the sleep button then press it again and tried, no luck. I did do a manual reset but it didn't do anything about it. Now i cant turn it off can't slide it cant do any ****ing thing!!!
    Can please anyone help me, this could save me from commiting suicide. I cant send it to apple because i bought it in Hong kong and i am just studying in England till Summer holidays and by then i would be propably died of lack of music...... Please...... I ****ing prayed like five times on the plane for it to work but it never ****ing did! Please help me.... Thats all i can say....
  2. andree

andree New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Same porblem, uninstall any applications you installed recently which you think might be causing a problem( for me it was the latest touchpad pro..)
  3. alston250

alston250 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Dude i can't even get in the ****ing thing! I did have touch pad pro but i deleted it ages ago.
  4. jgl1115

jgl1115 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hmm...maybe he was talking about SSh...
  5. alston250

alston250 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well i am on 1.1.4 and it dosent have the ssh switch and i was going to ask but i couldn't really be bothered until this....