iPod touch not responding my touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mike3300, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Mike3300

Mike3300 New Member

Well, I've jailbreaked my iPod. Sometimes it won't respond to my touch at all, sometimes apps hang. You guys experienced the same thing?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

bump, idk no wuts is wrong with my touch but lately i turn it on and i can open apps and operate home button but while in the apps i cant do anything. it is totally unresponsive to any touch whether it be iAno, installer, safari, music, etc? any ideas. any suggestions, i have reset numerous times. do u think it is an app previously installed, but no other reports of this so... it is odd. anyways im trying to avoid a restore, even though i will be using the dev team jailbreak in week with the SDK. id appreciate any help, thx in advance
  3. VistaDog

VistaDog New Member

restore and redo it....checking it to make sure it works on 1.1.1-3
  4. Medicc

Medicc New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have. Though the problem had fixed itself in mine; it only persisted for a few days only..
  5. kronis12

kronis12 New Member

this has happed to me a few times and ive fixed it before, im not sure what this does or why it only works some times. so im not saying this will work for sure

hard reboot your ipod and hold down the home button untill the screen goes to the unlock screen or the springboard. you can also try to hold down the home button while its booting up and then plug in the usb and keep holding the home button. i worked for me a couple times, other times i just restored

hope this helps!