ipod touch not responding at all

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by avatar19, Mar 13, 2009.

1. avatar19

Hey guys i have a problem,yesterday i succesfuly JB my ipod touch 2G..everything was working fine until today when i went out for a walk with my ipod and i noticed that the power button was not working when i tried to wake ipod from sleep and that i had to use the home button in order to do that..after that i could lock it again with power button though..also i noticed that the volume level was auto changing and i changed it manualy several times on my normal levels but it kept on changing after some time..So i tried to reset it by pressing Power button for 10sec..and so it turned off but i couldnt put it back on after that..i returned to my home and connected it to pc through usb and there is no signs of respond on the pc nor my ipod..any help tip would be highly appreciated..
  2. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. avatar19

well i tried it but whatever the button i press there is no respond at all from the ipod.. :/
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    is it possible that the problem cause is that i used the power off option and i need to use now irecovery method for reboot?
  4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

this happened to me too and the first sugestion didnt work
  5. Aijelsop

Aijelsop New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hold the Power and Home and force reset. Happened to me yesterday.