iPod Touch not charging and not connecting to itunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bicza001, Apr 19, 2010.

1. bicza001

bicza001 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi, I have a iPod Touch 3g 3.1.2 Jailbroken and it went off because of the battery. It doesn't charge anywhere and iTunes doesn't see it. I thought it was the cable that was causing this problem so i bought another one and it still did the same thing. I checked the bottom of the ipod connection if it might be broken but nothing is wrong with it. My ipod is out of charge so i can't do anything on the device. when i run itunes and try to restore it, it doen't see my ipod. As it is jailbroken, I can not send it to apple. Could somebody help me please?(my ipod is stock on red battery logo)+(I can not ssh)

Thank you
  2. raincloud

raincloud New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Are you seeing the red battery logo when you plug it in? Cause if you do, you have to wait a few before it goes to the regular screen. That happens when your iPod dies.

If that doesn't work, you could try sending it to Apple still... I know someone who messed their ipod touch up by trying to jailbreak it but still got a new one because they didn't check.
  3. kelvincrispy

kelvincrispy New Member

I would say keep your iPod in charging for 15-20 minutes then try to turn it on. Because it happens some times because of zero battery. Don't do experiments and if don't turn on then send it to Apple because may be it's your warranty period. Or go to dealer from where you purchased.