Ipod Touch Newbie

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Zerux, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Zerux

Zerux New Member

Hello, im planning to buy an Ipod Touch. I want you to explain me some things:
    1: Jailbreak: ¿What are the bennefits of Jailbreak the Ipod?...¿It is possible to emulate the Game Boy Advance with 100% of speed?...¿It is possible, if you already Jailbreaked the Ipod, go back to normal status and use the garanty of the product?
    2: ¿Microphone?..I hear somewhere that it is possible to put a Microphone on the Ipod Touch, is that true?
    3: ¿It is really worth the money a 32 GB Ipod?..¿Which are the most heavy applications for Ipod Touch?
    Thanks for your time, and sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language
  2. specialsyco

specialsyco New Member

1. benifits are apps that apple will not allow on the app store, custimization of your ipod, and 2 good examples for apps apple won't allow is categories it puts your applications into folers on your springboard so you can orginize your springboard and winterboard which lets you theme your icons on your ipod.
    2. you can only put a microphone on a gen2 ipod touch which will be what you get if you buy a new one
    3. i have over 150 applications and all of them take up about 1 gb and the biggest ones i have are texas hld em, spore, and brain chanllenge. it really depends on how much music you have. your apps aren't going to take up more than 1 gb
  3. Zerux

Zerux New Member

Ok thanks and...Playstastion I, Nintendo, Game Boy Advance emulator and that sort of things are heavy?..
    Also, some say that Jailbreak alow you to install programs..¿What kind of programs?
    One thing more..Is there any new Ipod coming soon?
  4. grago92

grago92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The iPod 2g was just released. Emulators are kinda heavy (i had them when i first jalbroke my ipod like 7 months ago). Im not sure if you can install programs, some people say program when they are talking about aps.
  5. Zerux

Zerux New Member

Ok, thanks..