iOS 3.1 Ipod Touch new 3g 32gb Problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Light42, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Light42

Light42 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yesterday i bought a new 3g 32gb ipod touch and the external speakers don't seem to play music, however it plays alarms. I check my settings and everything seems to be normal. When i take my headphones out the song pauses like normal but all signs of volume control disappear and clicking the side volume controls do nothing. How can I solve this problem?
  2. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    have you restarted your device? if that doesnt fix the speaker not playing music then i'd consider a restore in itunes.. But it could be something silly like the volume isn't high enough or the song isn't playing. Make sure you've tried all this if you consider a restore. because you will most likely lose everything on your device.
  3. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had this same exact problem when I upgraded to 3.1.2 on my 1g 8gb. I thought it was my headphone jack, but I did a restore and it's fine now. If you back up the iPod first, you can do a restore from backup and shouldn't lose anything.
  4. NameSpace

NameSpace New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Nope, its like that. It should disappear so you have to use the speakers to turn it up.