iPod touch Music Playback - Annoyances

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by silkfire, Apr 2, 2008.

1. silkfire

silkfire New Member

Two things currently annoy me when I listen to music with my iPod touch. All help is appreciated.

#1. If a song title is too long you see "..." in the end, is there some app that can scroll it instead, in the way, e.g. iPod nano does? Or let me scroll with my finger side-to-side so I can see the whole song title?

#2. The playback controls that you see when you tap the album art - can I switch them with the volume control? Cause it feels like you have more use of them than the volume controls, and by the way, is there some way I can hide the volume/fast forward controls?

iPod touch is stylish and sleek, but its major con is that it's not very customizable from the beginning.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. kevlar112

kevlar112 New Member

Well in my opinion the interface of the iPod is awesome especially at the Now Playing screen but I agree with you that a song having the "..." if it is too long is quite frustrating. I also agree with you about not being able to really customize the iPod, but maybe that will be changed in the future with firmware updates or even the SDK.
  3. x.pain.x

x.pain.x New Member

The thing i find most annoying is that when i download music, (lets use Elton John for this example and i dont actually like his music btw) so all the songs have the artist as "Elton John" and then theres one song with "elton john" (no capitals) and so it puts it as a different artist on the iPod. If you understood that well done

Please Register or Log in to view images