Ipod Touch Mini Microphone- enabling internal speaker

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheSweetBabyJesus, Nov 29, 2009.

1. TheSweetBabyJesus

TheSweetBabyJesus New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hey so i just bought an ipod touch mini microphone and its amazing ( its the little pea shapped one that you removed the cap and you can use it ). I use it for recording my teachers and my guitar, vocals etc....

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

the only problem is that i am not able to use the internal speaker when its pluged in, now this may not seem like such a big deal but when you are trying to use a program like icall and you cant hear the other person............ not so nice )

my ipod touch is jailbroken so i was able to download the touchmods voip application ( which does in fact enable speaker even when the mic is plugged in ) but every single voip application costs like 15$ a month.

is there any way ( i really do mean any way ) that i can use the mic while having the internal speakers enabled? Like maby a setting that bypasses the cancelation of the internal speakers? something like that.

if you know anything ( or know a voip program that i dont have to pay for AT ALL ( no stupid 5 trials then your done ), please feel free to hook me up

Please Register or Log in to view images

PEACE!
  2. i786

i786 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am having the exact same problem and creating an app for it shouldn't be impossible
  3. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Not impossible, but you have to find a developer willing to create and release the tweak.
  4. i786

i786 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Do you know how difficult it is to create such an app or how expensive it could be?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bro, i found out how to do it

download skype and in skype click loudspeaker and now even when you exit the app the loudspeaker is still enabled
  5. kmc915

kmc915 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    This would be a great thing. Are there any mics that do not disable the speaker?
  6. Samphotog

Samphotog Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    do you have to do it again after respring/restart do you have to keep the skype app?
  7. i786

i786 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  8. themacguy

themacguy New Member

Mini Microphone For Ipod Touch Worked!

@i786 Thanks that worked with Mini Ipod Touch Mic that looks like this