iPod Touch messed up.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pyroxp7, Aug 15, 2008.

1. pyroxp7

pyroxp7 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Currently, my iPod Touch is sensitive when I touch it. Sometimes, the keypad will work, and sometimes it will click letters I didn't touch or will click the letter I'm going to touch before I touch it.

I downgraded my iPod Touch from 2.0.1 to 1.1.4 and the problem is still there.

When I purchased an iMac the iPod Touch came as a free rebate. I've had the iPod Touch for 2 months now. Am I able to return and request for a new iPod Touch? Or has it been too long and I'm stuck with this crap?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ubunix

ubunix Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I say restore fresh with 2.0.1 no jailbreak see if it works......if it does then pwn it.....if not apple store should replace that if you only had it for 2 months.
  3. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Try restoring again and if it is still a problem then call Apple. everyone is still under warrenty.
  4. pyroxp7

pyroxp7 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    My iPod Touch has the 2.0.1 which is not jailbroken. I have never jailbreaked my iPod Touch and have gotten the original firmware which someone released after they purchased directly from iTunes.

I'm actually going to the Apple store to ask for a new one, because I downgraded from 2.0.1 to 1.1.4 and the problems still there, meaning it's my iPod Touch. I just hope they won't know that I downgraded from 2.0.1 which I got for free.
  5. stevenplanet

stevenplanet Banned

Make Apple doesnt see your iSteamy.
  6. pyroxp7

pyroxp7 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    iSteamy?