iPod Touch MC 8GB Downgrading 4.0 - 3.1.?3

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by oatesyrulz, Jul 9, 2010.

1. oatesyrulz

oatesyrulz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I've been having some problems downgrading from iOS 4.0 on my iPod Touch MC 8GB to 3.1.3. When I try to downgrade to 3.1.2, it all works, until it prepares to format,and gives me error 28. When I try and go to 3.1.3, it gives me error 3194. I was jailbroken on 3.1.3 but was forced to restore. I did not click "make my life easier" because I couldn't find it on cydia, however, it did say "This device has shsh's on file for iPhone OS: 3.1.3". I tried downgrading using DFU, with Saurik's server in place for where apple's should be (74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com) but that didn't change anything. I really just want to go back to 3.1.3 or 3.1.2 so I can have my jailbreak. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. AussieChick84

AussieChick84 New Member

Ive read few topics on this, and noticed that you CANNOT restore anything, unless you backed up your SHSH i think? you can go back to 3.1.3....im having the same problem..and this is getting so damn annoying, i hate that my ipod isn't Jailbroken

Please Register or Log in to view images

..lol im missing out so much.....come on JB FOR 4.0 !!!
  3. redXIII

redXIII New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if your device is 8gb you can freely downgrade to 3.1.2 (3.1.3 stoped being signed try it out you have nothing 2 loose :}