Ipod touch looking for some expert advice about emulating

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by vangils, Jun 20, 2009.

1. vangils

vangils New Member

I have just bought an ipod touch and I have started modding already. Although I am classed as a newbie I have jailbroken it and installed various apps through wscp, so I am getting to grips with the modding side

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am looking for some advice if possible: does the ipod play all nes roms or are they a specific format? I have seen on installer that I can d/l an emulator, but do I have to install specific file type? If you can help please do.

Many thanks
  2. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    firstly i think you mean installer, [PIRACY]us is an illegal app which doesnt host emulators.

yes as long as you have the rom it will play it, but we cant show you where to get them cuz its against forum rules
  3. vangils

vangils New Member

Thanks for the quick reply, I apprecite it. What is Installer it has appeared on my ipod touch but I don't know what it does? yeah I know I sound like another newbie but I only got it yesterday and I like to look very deep into these things to know how it all works.

when I got my wii by the end of the first week I knew pretty much the fundamentals of soft modding therefore, I don't bracket myself in the newbie camp for long

Please Register or Log in to view images