iPod Touch lagging?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by XFreeRollerX, Feb 6, 2008.

1. XFreeRollerX

XFreeRollerX New Member

After loading a few apps on i touch like Customise and Summer board and couple games... my ipod touch was running slow... if i browsed the net while playing music the music would occationally skip...

anyone able to help me fix this? i just reformatted/restored to 1.3 firmware just to get it running again...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. link_08

link_08 New Member

coomom issue while playing/using safari in 1.1.3 hopefully will be fixed with the next jailbreak update
  3. Mircix

Mircix Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Maybe the memory is full?
  4. sophieslover92

sophieslover92 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That's right. The OS is designed to stop music, if you run out of ram. Either you have too many Applications running in background, or you have loaded too much sites in safari. I don't think this can be fixed....
  5. XFreeRollerX

XFreeRollerX New Member

well this started happening when i had 1 window open only... then the ipod goes to a crawl to where even typing lags with 2 windows open....

and im only using 6/16GB on my touch.... i reverted back to un-jailbroken ipod this morning and been using it all of the last 2 hours and well its a hell of a lot faster now.. even when im NOT playing music!

so whats making this thing lag? I would really love to keep my ipod jailbroken for this weekend as im gonna show it my mom to convince her to buy one for my sisiter.