Ipod Touch Jailbreak fatal error problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by sjsharks, Oct 27, 2007.

1. sjsharks

sjsharks New Member

Everything goes smoothly until I have to put my ipod's ip address in. When I put the ip address in and hit enter an error saying fatal error comes up: session timed out and other errors. I tried this on two different comuters several times and that error still comes up. I used the basher-itouch-fix version of touchfree. Why does this happen and is there a way to fix it and make it work? Is jailbreak.toc2rta.com down, or what. Can someone please help me. All help is much appreciated.
  2. manny0825

manny0825 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    okay. I'm on my iPod right now by the way. First thing you do is restore your iPod. Hold down the power and home button. Then let go of the power button and make sure your iPod is plugged into the computer. iTunes should recognize that you are on restore mode and restore the iPod. Now do it again. It should work. If not keep doing what I just said until it works. It took me 2 times but I got it. If it doesn't work, then restore it again and call apple to send you a new one.
  3. sjsharks

sjsharks New Member

i did restore it but i want to get installer on it and jailbreak my ipod so i can get more apps on it.
  4. Joker

Joker New Member

after i did restore, i tried installin jailbreak, but only a white page appears with a little (?) in a blue box on the top left corner.

Whats wrong?????????