Ipod Touch Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by axl09, Apr 12, 2010.

1. axl09

axl09 New Member

Hello, I'm new here and I've been have issues with my first generation ipod touch. Itunes and the software is up to date. It started with me turning on my ipod touch go to my music and the volume slider was just gone. So I checked the volume limit under settings and nothing was different. I then went to google and saw people got it working by connecting it to their computer taking their headphones out and putting them back in. Which I tried. Didn't work. Then I tried resetting my settings. No changes. Then I tried a reset and restore. Only problem is getting to the restore part. Now whenever i turn my ipod on it goes to the apple picture and a little loading circle comes up and it freezes. I looked it it and it means the battery needs to be charged. The problem is I've had it hooked up to different sources and it charges for a bit, freezes, burns up the energy it had, and recharges again until it can turn itself on and then freezes.

Anything I missed?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. EkriirkE

EkriirkE Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. axl09

axl09 New Member

okay i fixed my one problem and tried DFU mode, but no help. My volume slider is still missing when i play music. I can hear music in my headphones, but its on a very low setting. Can anyone help?