iPod Touch iSkin

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Jordan_LB23, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Jordan_LB23

Jordan_LB23 New Member

Anyone have this? I love this thing, just I hate how hard it is to apply the screen protector, i stretched mine thinking it was the wrapper.

Also afte ra few days, is it just me or is the botom charger and earphone covers ripping? i see riped or stretch marks. im scared it was eventually rip off, since its rubber. Anyone have this problem? or does it rip to a certaine xtent and stop?
  2. Jordan_LB23

Jordan_LB23 New Member

anyone help me out with this cover ripping problem? i dont want it to get worse, and if the only solution is to cut it to avoid it looking bad.
  3. Jordan_LB23

Jordan_LB23 New Member

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  4. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

let it rip, or get a new one. as long as the iPot isn't scuffed you shouldn't worry about it.
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

i hav it, it works great. my headphone jack cover ripped but it was a pain anyway so now its much more easier to use..the dock cover is fine though
  6. Jordan_LB23

Jordan_LB23 New Member

should i cut it ovff or let it rip naturally?
  7. kf6tac

kf6tac New Member

I'd say keep an eye on it. If it continues to only rip along where the rubber folds when you open up the cover, just let it rip naturally. If it starts to rip in other directions (i.e. the damage starts to extend beyond just where the port cover is located), cut it off to keep it from ripping apart the rest of the case.
  8. Kunster

Kunster New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i watched a video review of the iSkin Revo for the iPhone, and the guys said that the Revo does NOT collect dust and lint, and it does NOT stick inside your pocket, unlike most silicone cases. Do these apply for the iSkin for the Touch?

THANKS!
  9. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Dude, get a DLO Jamjacket they're sweet! I got mine for 20 bucks at best buy around xmas time and so far its awesome. It looks cool, gives the ipod xtra grip, and seems like it's going to last a long time.

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Kunster

Kunster New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it seems a little bulky...>< ok maybe not that bulky, but i think theres too much on it. and i got new earbuds so idk if they would fit in the cord manager.