Ipod touch/iphone Car Stereo Integration

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Yankee Fever 02, May 29, 2009.

1. Yankee Fever 02

Yankee Fever 02 New Member

I used to have an ipod touch 1g, before it got stolen out of my car one day at school. but i am planning on buying another ipod touch or iphone (when it comes to verizon) to integrate it into my car stereo system.

now i know it can be done, but i have a system in my car, and want to know if anybody has made an app so i can use it.

can anybody point me in the right direction?
  2. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Just get one of those radio tuners for it. You plug it into the bottom of the iPod, tune your radio to the channel you have set (IE, 88.1 FM), and you're golden.
  3. Yankee Fever 02

Read the post next time...
  4. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I did read your post. If my answer wasn't satisfactory, maybe you need to learn to communicate a little better.

Please Register or Log in to view images

What I got from your post is "I want to buy an iPhone or iPod Touch and have it work with my car stereo."

You can get a radio tuner, or a 1/8th inch to 1/8th inch cable if your stereo has an input jack.

There's no need to be rude just because you don't know how to describe what you want properly.
  5. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Does your car stereo have an Aux slot? If yes, just get that cable and connect ur iPod to the radio... You will then be able to listen to the music from ur iPod via the car stereo...

That's what i'm doing when driving, especially for long distance...

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Yankee Fever 02

i would be using my ipod as a replacement to my cd player, so i can use coverflow. and i would need a way to control my subs because i have a system