iPod Touch/iPhone App Request

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by xxxhackaxxx, Aug 23, 2008.

1. xxxhackaxxx

xxxhackaxxx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello, I do not have a Mac so i cannot make my own app cause i am running Windows Vista. So i was wondering if there is a peron willing to make me and ipod application for Tap Tap Revenge for iPod Firmware 2.0. The breakdown of the app would be quite simple (from what i could imagine im not a developer) but all it would be is a program that allows you to make .tap files so you can make your own songs. I will pay for your work and tell you exactly what im looking for and how much ill pay. So PM me and i will explain exactly how it would work and what needs to be done and will make sure you have experience or know how to do what im looking for. So message me!

Im really hopin someone will offer cuase this would help so many people!
    Thx in advance.
  2. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

If you have WinRar you can extract the .ipa to view all the files including images and audio files, if that's what you're asking. How you create .tap files is beyond me, you could always ask the creator of TapTapRevenge?
  3. xxxhackaxxx

xxxhackaxxx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No i know exactly how to but this will allow poepl to make there own quick and easily
  4. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah just like in the old Tap Tap Revolution. You could make your own songs within the application. It was taken out because of piracy though.