iPod Touch invisi- shields?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by RedStar, Nov 7, 2007.

1. RedStar

RedStar New Member

Not sure if this counts based on "cases", but I was interested in some strong and reliable invisible shields (front and back). How much are they, and what are some good brands? Thanks.
  2. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I use shieldzone invisible shield for the back of my iPod and Expertshield for the screen. Works perfectly.
  3. IPodNoobie

IPodNoobie Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    pic pls? id like to see them
  4. acfusion29

acfusion29 New Member

bestskinsever.com

Put it on mine, it's great.
  5. Necro

Necro New Member

I´m really thinkin between INV and BSE, is there anything that makes INV better, except for the delivered solution and is there any problem with making this solution for the BSE?
    Keep in mind, I live in Europe, so I´d have to pay about 10,50$ for BSE+shipping, while INV has free shipping.

Edit: You also should keep in mind, that the Dollar-Euro Course is so different right now, that BSE would cost about 7,50€ and INV 13,50€.
  6. gennybeans

gennybeans New Member

i suggest going with BSE.
    i got mine, two sets (front and back) for $17. not too shabby.
    solution is easily made (they provide instructions how to do this). solution is basically just hand soap and water (it's there just to keep your fingers from sticking to the skins).

BSE is well worth the money. i love it. gives the ipod touch some grip, and really durable.
  7. Richo

Richo New Member

I have tried the invisible shield, but i found that it made my ipod look a bit cheap and tacky becuse they made the front part to cover right upto the edge, this said it still does a good job of protecting the back. Just my personal opinion.