iPod Touch help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by pierrechn, Jun 29, 2008.

1. pierrechn

pierrechn New Member

i have a crap load of questions...first off i wanna un jail break..but i dont have all the music thats on my touch on the comp i was gonna restore with...is their a way to get around that? or i wass gonna delete every app off my touch including customize and installer...i was 2 do that without restoring...if i did that could i update to 2.0 when it comes out? also what can i use to take all the music on my ipod touch and put them on the computer?
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Search on Google for "iPod Touch to computer", you'll find many programs to bring music from your iPod to the computer.

Deleting apps would make it appear to be normal, but your iPod would still be technically "jailbroken", as you have read/write access to the iPod, something non-jailbroken users don't have.

When you want to update to 2.0, just buy it, and then update. Your existing jailbroken firmware will be erased and the new 2.0 will be put on, simple as that. All signs of jailbreaking gone.
  3. pierrechn

pierrechn New Member

see but i dont have all the music on the comp i would update on...if i update it delete all my info....back up only whats on the comp...do u know of any specific programs i could copy with? i searched mostly finding trials
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

5. pierrechn

pierrechn New Member

that program isnt compatible with ipod touch
  6. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Try imToo, if you just need to get the music you currently have onto your computer, the trial will work for you.