Ipod Touch Help Me Please

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by chrissena, Jul 17, 2008.

1. chrissena

chrissena New Member

ok, like alot of people, i stupidly upgraded to 2.0 on my ipod touch(good thing i dident do it on my iphone) anyways i have successfully downgraded to 1.1.4. i jailbreak it with ziphone and it does it successfully in about 1 1/2 minutes. so now i access installer so i can began to reinstall my app, BUT THE INSTALLER FREEZES. NOT ONLY THE INSTALLER , BUT THE IPOD TOUCH AS WELL. is ziphone not the tool i should be useing? which one is working properly? download link please from anyone that went through the same problem i went through. THANK YOU.
  2. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

rejailbreak and the first thing you do go into contacts and add a contact or somthing for like a min
  3. chrissena

chrissena New Member

so ziphone isent the problem? i just have to create a contact or two as long as it takes me a minute? will try and let you know. thanks for the reply.
  4. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

well that happens after winpwn somtimes so I'm guessing it's the same thing, but you have to restore and rejailbreak first
  5. chrissena

chrissena New Member

thank you very much, it worked, but where is the software that 1.1.4 came with/ i cant move around my icons and i dont have stocks maps and............. for some reason i cant remember the third
  6. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

That is part of the january software update, you have to pay extra for that.... try and find them in installer