iPod Touch having trouble running some games

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sibelius777, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Sibelius777

Sibelius777 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When I was getting out of my car recently, my jailbroken 2nd generation iPod Touch fell out of my pocket onto the ground. At first, it seemed fine. Lately, though, it seems to some trouble running some of my games. With games like Pocket God, Eliminate Pro, and OMG Pirates!, the framerate stutters once in a while. What I am wondering is if my iPod could have been damaged in the fall. It works fine other than the framerate issues with those games. Do these problems happen with other iPods as well, and I just haven't noticed them until now? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Did you install any mobile substrate add-ons since you dropped it? Try playing them in safe mode.
  3. Sibelius777

Sibelius777 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    How can I play them in safe mode? And what are mobile substrate add-ons? Could you give me an example of one?
  4. iPhondTouch3G

iPhondTouch3G Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    go to sbsettings, click on power, then click on safe mode. ignore the warnings about the crashes after the respring. it should be fine now. if it isnt, u damaged ur gpu.
  5. CharginMiLazor

CharginMiLazor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Or maybe its your free memory, if you run to many programs, it will slow down your ipod and will auto-send you back to SB.